1. Reduces Fever. Lemon has its own set of antiseptic and natural medications.
2. Balances pH. Lemons are acidic to begin with but they are alkaline-forming on body fluids helping to restore balance to the body’s pH. 3. Fight cancer. Lemons contain 22 anti-cancer compounds,including flavonol glycosides, which stop cell division in cancer cells.
4. Boosts your immune system. Lemons are rich Vitamin C and flavonoids that work against infections like the flu and colds.
5. Relieve tooth pain.In addition, lemon can also be used in regular cleansing of your teeth.
6. Perfect for Weight Loss.A few drops of lemon juice in hot water are believed to clear the digestive system and purify liver as well.
7. Decrease wrinkles and blemishes. Vitamin C in lemons helps to neutralize free radicals linked to aging and most types of disease. Drinking of lemon juice mixed with water and honey brings glow to the skin.
8. Flush unwanted materials and leans your bowels: Lemons increase peristalsis in the bowels, helping to create a bowel movement thus eliminating waste and helping with regularity. Add the juice of one lemon to warm water and drink first thing in the morning.
9. Cures Throat Infections. Lemon is an excellent fruit that aids in fighting problems related to throat infections as it has an antibacterial property.
10. Relives respiratory problems.Lemon lowers blood pressure and increases the levels of HDL (good cholesterol).
*Share with your loved ones if you find this useful.
“Something happened a long time ago that made Heechul decide to take care of Heebum for life. It was a few years ago, when Super Junior came back from their hometowns. They found that a fire downstairs had made the room a mess. The windows and doors were open, and the rooms were even messier. All things aside, Heechul just thought, “Ah! Heebum must have left too!”. So in his loss, Heechul suddenly cried “Heebum-Ah!” Unexpectedly, Heebum jumped out. At that time, Heechul decided that he will take special care of Heebum until the really end.”
You’ve probably seen this picture around tumblr or pinterest. It’s usually captioned by the following: A place in Ireland where every 2 years on June 10-18 the stars line up with the path. It’s called Heaven’s Trail.
After seeing this, I decided to do some research. The picture is…
Date a girl who reads. Date a girl who spends her money on books instead of clothes. She has problems with closet space because she has too many books. Date a girl who has a list of books she wants to read, who has had a…